Sunday 25 May 2014

Tanah Aina

Today, We are going to talk about a interesting location in Malaysia ..Not all of you know this place because is more in the village area of Malaysia which is TANAH AINA ! Heres a link of the resort
http://www.tanah-aina.com/#menu-item-50


Me and my mom went out in the morning, We take off from my house around 7:30 in the morning and we reached there around 10am but before that we went for our breakfast first, we met with a friend of my mom and wait its actually not 1 its 2 a couple I believed. We have to park in a parking lot and then we made a contact with the driver that drives the special transportation to bring us to the resort uphill because the hill is very narrow and bumpy so we need a transport that is used in the mountain to bring us up.


Afterwards when we reach there we were welcomed with drinks and some cold towel. then we went to a small river and I played with my mom's friend there and we probably just spend our whole day there. But we still did take a look of TANAH AINA

Heres some of Tanah aina pictures :)


YUMMEHH !










WEEE JUMP !!!

Their mini camp xD but its not cheap for a single night ..

When we are going down...the truck almost injured my butt

And the afterwards we just say bye to mom's friend and we dismiss off and went our on way but we are probably still meeting them tomorrow in the shopping mall which the LADIES is going to buy their stuff and the BOYS will just follow and provide help :P

More picture will be uploaded when the picture is on my computer :)
If you have come or heard of here before leave a note :) Pfft I will have a look at your BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment