Thursday 29 May 2014

My Baby Sitter :)

I am going to share with you guys about some sweet and lovely memories when I was young, I have a baby sitter that I usually call her MA in Chinese which means in English is aunty, she took care of me since i was 1 years old until 11 then I lefted because i have to change school and of course also moving to a new place to live:') Yesterday I went to visit her. :) and we went out for a supper at a restaurant called "BRUSSELSS" Heres a picture of me and MA >:P




And so this is almost what we ate and drink yesterday :P and also some pictures and there's also a young lady which is her daughter..:#


TEEHEEE !!! CHESSE BALLS AWESOME

Some random pork food but its AWESOMEE

CHESSE BALLS!!

Thats her daughter !

Yummy xD Caramel drink:3 Jealous?



IF
YOU
HAVE
SOME
SWEET & LOVELY
MEMORIES
THAT
YOU
WANT
TO SHARE...


LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!!!!
-__-"



No comments:

Post a Comment