Saturday 24 May 2014

Personal Trainer

Today, we are going to have a quick discussion about personal trainer lesson..lets me a short form for personal trainer..how bout PT? Ok good ..so what does PT actually helps? Heres a few point about what they help:

*It helps you to build up your core muscle and others...

*It helps you relax your muscle so it wont get tight ..when it get tight you probably will have trouble in 
the  future

*Increase the flexibility of your muscle

*Balancing

*It helps build your muscle




So where do I do my PT? I do it in this center :)


that is obviously not me :3 I am just a child hahaha but there is where I do my PT

So I usually go to my PT session at thursday every week to keep myself fit :) Usually the first part of the lesson is:

ROLLING






BUTT PAIN !

MEOW






Then we go into some real work up :)..More picture will be added in the future cause this is just a briefing

WORKOUTS
UGHHH !!!

And heres a lovely picture of my and my mom :)


And maybe some other workup stuff given by my trainer but USUALLY what I like to do after the class is THIS !

*JUMP JUMP* !!
Then I most probably go to have dinner with my family and then we go home and...

SLEEP!!!
POST
YOUR
EXPERIENCE
OF
PERSONAL TRAINER
BELOW 
IN 
COMMENT 
BOX 
#YOLO :)


No comments:

Post a Comment