Thursday 14 August 2014

Emcee Of A Seminar

WHAT A WONDERFUL SUNDAY MORNING 
GUESS WHAT WAS MY ROLE TODAY IN A SEMINAR CALLED A.C.I.M AT WISMA GETAH?


".I WAS EMCEE OF THE DAY"

THAT BLURY FACE :D
Hehehe I will just talk about my feelings and experience of the day.

At the start when I was on stage speaking I feel....
  •  CLUMSY
  •  Thinking of" Did I miss something from the SCRIPT ?D:"
  •  ARE THEY LAUGHING AT ME ?  I FEEL SO STUPID TO BE HERE T_T
  •   OMG I MESS IT UP GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE!!


ALL THESE ARE MY OPINIONS DURING THE EMCEE ...But At the end of the Seminar

I FELT SOOO


  •   AWESOME     
  •  FANTASTIC
  •  BRAVE     
  •  PRO :P
  •   SMART 
  •  POPULAR IN A.C.I.M

A Message to deliver:

Give it a try as emcee of any seminar and you will know what I am trying to express here.

No comments:

Post a Comment