Saturday 9 August 2014

Tzi Chi :P



I LOOK SO SmALLL

MISTURE PHOTO

 Last week I went to JInGSi Tang to be a volunteer of their up coming CAMP and so I woke up early in the morning and then after cleaning up and getting prepared I went into the car like a sleeping GUY :D

Then I was actually unhappy and had some argument with my mom BUT ! When we reached there and I saw the BIG BUILDING OF JINGSI TANG then I was like" OH WELL LETS GO !" because i was excited to go in the awesome big building and so we started off as a volunteer by doing:

-MOPPING THE FLOOR
<3
-SWEEPING THE FLOOR
-CLEANING THE WINDOWS
-CLEANING THE CABINET
-THEN PUTTING IN THE BEDSHEETS

Then we had lunch and unfortunately the lunch went out so me and my mom had  to wait for the NOODLES that the chef need to prepare us the second round of lunch cause the lunch went out so those of us who havent ate lunch sat together and wait and so while waiting we talked about what happened in our room =) and Me and my mom had another lunch outside as well.

The good thing about this outing, I met 2 new friends there and we managed to have a cup of RosellaTea at the JINGSI CAFE :D I feel great!

In the cafe :P

HOPE 
YOU
WILL 
BE
THERE
TOOOO

=)
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment