Friday 23 May 2014

Nexus Triathlon 2014

  Today we are going to talk about nexus triathlon 2014 which is in 18th may. the triathlon is taking place in putrajaya. the most exciting part is my first time and I was soooo exciting and confident of doing it because i have the full support from my family :) which is awesome !!??and also the category I join is (UNDER 15 swim 200m   cycle   8KM       run 3KM) and i reallize i was such a small timid boy comparing to them :P. And my code was 109


  I reached there in the morning around 7 cause my dad was a Marshall there, but my race start at 8:45 - 9:00am so I was walking around preparing my stuff at the transition area and exploring the school. the first 2 race is over 18 and under 18 so I was taking notes even tips HA ! from people who have more experience and I met a friend I think his name was zheng feng cant really remember but its around that pronunciation so it was also his 1st time, and

  My race started around 9am which was a delay but who cares at least I can still do the triathlon.
the first part was swimming which is the part I hated the most cause it was a total RIP OFF and alot of injuries was caused cause of the swimming pool the water was freezing cold which I think in my own opinion it have affected my muscle, the water was so blur that you cant see whos swimming toward you it could be some one way BIGGER which has HAPPENED TO ME and also WHICH THE INJURIES HAS TAKEN PLACE..>:(   also after the swimming i quickly dashed to the transition area like a lighting bolt because I know I WILL HAVE SOME PROBLEM getting my self ready to cycle right after swimming.


  During the cycling it was suppose to be enjoyable and relaxing journey cause it was said so on the website BUT... ALL I SEE IS VERY VERY STEEP HILLS AND PATHWAY so it was quite frustrating and tired but luckily i was on a mountain bike... I pity the one who used roadbike especially those who doesnt know the gear well, and also I heard of a accident that happened to one of our competitors  is that he has fell over and he was brought back to the field for medication ..but seriously the steepness of the hill is very steep so it was burn your leg muscle off really fast if your going really fast on your bike, after the WONDERFUL 8km ride I pushed my bike back to the transition area..all the cycling gear nicely settled in place I was off for my run.

  For the running, I was actually walking more cause I dont think my leg is able to RUN OR JOG fast so I just do speedwalking and suddenly I met my friend zheng feng but his is still on the bike so I walked slowly waiting for him to jog with me, at the U-TURN point theres was a water station which have plenty of water..the moment I saw the water in the boxes i was like... OMG THANK GOODNESS THERES FINALLY A WATER STATION...so I drank some water and I met my friend who was still on the bike JUST NOW but now his running like really fast which suprised me :P so I decided to tell him that we cross the finishing line together and so as expected he agreed but I was such a meanie BECAUSE around 100m away from the finishing line I sprinted so as well as he will cause he saw me sprinting but in the last I am still faster so I obviously I have a better ranking then him :P and so after the race his like just replying me with " yes,um,en" cause his obviously mad at me for breaking my promise. But as I said earlier my dad is a Marshall so i have to wait until all the category is finished before going home..

  Did I say going home above? because we did not we went trekking instead which really RIP ME OFF cause I was like ready to have rest but then suddenly I remember we are going trekking..like BOOM ! But luckily we had lunch ..not a rich and expensive lunch but a simple lunch :) I am not going to talk about the trekking because this blog is based on the NEXUS TRIATHLON :) it was a good experience anyway and of course I will join more triathlon or event which is similar cause I enjoy doing it ..and FOR those is joining the NEXUS TRIATHLON next year , you will obviously see me :) thank you for spending your time reading my blog and my name is KQK :) see YOU next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment