Friday 30 May 2014

My School Holiday :#

This week  is my holiday :) 26th MAY to 1st June..So I am going to share with you about my holiday..So what I really did at home is reading some book and magazine to improve my English as well I did play game  :) but I have to do what I have to do first and some THINGS that is requested by parents..

I made breakfast as well for them during MON - WED then I stopped xD cause I was up late hehe..it some weirdo breakfast ..but you wont get constipation haha cause its awesome...

I also went out alot of place which includes TANAH AINA my blog not just this ..basically all my blog were mad during my holiday like the GAME one..the Personal Trainer...My baby sitter.Thomas cup 2014..as well as nexus triathlon...basically thats most of the places i went during the holiday except for the NEXUS one ...

My holiday is going to be over ..and my school starts at 2rd of JUNE ...*NOOO !!!!* but sometimes holiday is boring BUT STILL I hope there will be more holiday in the FUTURE !

No comments:

Post a Comment