Wednesday 6 August 2014

GK farm

Today I followed my family to GK farm where I met my cousins and relatives ..The place was so chilling and it has cool fresh air :D GK farm is a place where organic vegetable and fruit are produced..They have many ways to make special and effective FOOD for the plants in order to let them grow healthier instead of using chemical spray =) And we also has seen many AWESOME THINGS xD which is to hard to explain so allow me to bring you around the pictures which explain it :D We had a wonderful lunch AND its a VEGETARIAN LUNCH :D and it taste so special and nice and I cannot taste that else where...:D
PRETTY!! 
.-. Just a ROOF

SAY CHEESE!!
Me and My cousins avoiding the CAMERA :D

I have no idea what this is but it looks cool so YEAA xD
An area of GK FARM
Sting-less bees HOUSE :D OMFG
When u touch it ..it feels so squishy and sticky
Looking at the special FOOD for plants
Rosella :D Its taste nice :D yummy
Mr.Gan OWNER OF GK FARM is sharing his experiences
We tried so hard yet we didnt get to take any home even if I tried carrying it to my car at the picture below .-.
HUGE POTATOOO
POTATOOOO !!!! The potato we dig out in the above picture
Fertilizer.... SMELLY
PAPAYAAAAA
VERY SWEET SWEETCORN :D


LUNCH 

SEE u Guys next time And also...GK farm is a good placce for you to visit so YOU MUST GO !!!!




THE BLOG OF GKFARM !!!: http://gkorganicfarm.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment