Saturday 18 October 2014

Oct birthday boys and girlsCAMPS ( TANAH AINA)

            

       THE CAMP OF CELEBRATION TO ALL OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS PEOPLES    

 Its oct 11th and early in the morning we are packed and getting ready for the CAMP in TANAH AINA with all my other siblings and aunts ALOT OF AUNTS which is 2 hours away from here and before that we had breakfast in a organic shop which is "OK" and so we went to TANAH AINA after that and we had some fun when we first reached there we took a VAN UP TO THE PLACE WHICH IS SOO BUMPY and me and my cousin just literally stormed the river and swim inside there and do crazy stuff and later we had to follow their programs so we went jungle trekking and we as well had river trekking and it was crazy when we REACHED  a waterfall and it has a activity call leap of faith where you jump from a platform into a river which is unreachable with your legs I mean to touch the bottom of the river is impossible thats what I mean about " Unreachable" haha and I DID IT  and my cousin did it as well same as my dad my mom and other aunts didnt really do it cause they were SCARED OF HEIGHT I guess after that we went back to the dining hall and oh yea we went back by walking the same path crossing the same river :/ the lunch was awesome although I dislike some of the foods but AT LEAST THERE ARE FOODS haha you get what I mean?:P and then we had our free time and tea break till night and we had BBQ FOOD and during the free time me and my cousins when back inside the water and we also did pingpong, playing english chess and resting on special mats as well as playing poker card :P and alot other activities as well haha and the dinner was awesome although the BBQ FOOD were almost as hard as rock I still manage to finish it and there were sauces like BBQ SAUSE, CHILI etc all the western food sauce :P and then we watched a movie called SAVE OUR RAINFOREST which includes pictures of today activity and the LEAP OF FAITH RAWRRR and then we were set free and at first we decided to sleep as in me and my cousin "WE" haha then we got bored and we decided to go play pingpong at 11 in the night but there were people so we kind of just lay down on the mat and relaxed till they are done and when they are its like so late and we only played for awhile and my cousin decided to go back and sleep so do I :P

  The next morning we had a morning walk which is MOUNTAIN WALKING and we kind of found a short cut and we used it and it WAS SO TIRED and the guy was like " Eh you guys took the 100 staircase walk" and we are LIKE " YEAHH"  and its has line up there in our phone cause we dont get line down there for some reason and then we took the stairs to go back down for breakfast but instead of breakfast we went back to sleep for 1 hour then we had breakfast and we had some local foods at the dinning hall as break fast then we were set free till 11 and 11 its when we go HOME YEY !! and before that we did all the small activities all over again and we had shower , cleaned our self up , PACKED UP !! And so we took the bumpy van back down and we went home and so our trip ENDS here :DD

 I also  had another blog about TANAH AINA if you want to check it out .. GO FOR IT :DD






















No comments:

Post a Comment