Thursday 9 October 2014

My birth anniversary 2014


                                                     My Birthday = 14TH = 2014 =

 Its a special day for me because its my ... BIRTHDAY YEY :D and I woke up quite late that day and my mom went out to fetch my aunts and so yea I woke up and I cleaned myself up and I enjoyed myself in abit by playing  games since I am going to go to paradigm mall located in somewhere in malaysia to celebrate my birthday sooo yeaaa I enjoyed myself by sitting in front of the computer most probably. And during lunch time my ah ma cooked special lunch for me which is soo damn nice and I really appreciate I actually have a AH MA to stay with me and cook for me everyday when I reached home from school and when I am bored I have AH MA to talk to haha you know what?? The best of all tomorrow is my AH MA birthday :D and she seems excited haha ! After the lunch I went out to paradigm mall with my mom and 2 aunty, when we first reached there we watched "Dracula UNTOLD" and its AWESOME !! and then I followed them SHOPPING getting their daily essentials,


 but as well as enjoying desserts like " Tpf " and others then we went home and have a sweet dinner and as well get some rest be prepared for my camp this oct 11th and 12th to celebrates all the people who are having their birthday in OCTOBER =)

No comments:

Post a Comment