Sunday 24 August 2014

Orphanage Home =]

My Visit to an Orphanage  Home
我非常感恩我有父母
I am very happy and grateful that I have mothers & fathers .

The orphanage home =) picture with them =)
All of them look so happy and when we just reached the center they charged at us like a swarm of bees who are attacking the group of people who invaded their nest. All of them lived happily there but I believed there were always stories behind them.


 We brought them food and other stuffs they needed. I met a few boys, one of the boy was "very very very" good at drawing and so during an exhibition his Artwork was bought by the princess of England during her tour in Malaysia.

There's university students there who offered their services as volunteers for a few months while waiting for their results and gaining experience.


I hope in the future when I grew up I want to help them within my capability because what I saw in their eyes were they have a very strong determination of not giving up on themselves.

  Please come, JOIN US in our next visit STAY WITH US for fabulous BLOGS





No comments:

Post a Comment